Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clear Scans!

We are still waiting on the results of the PET scans, but the CAT scans, blood tests, and other exams have all come back great. Counts continue to move into the normal range, and Tyler continues to get stronger and healthier.



A friend, whose son also battled Burkitt's, repeated a conversation with her Rabbi. He said that God is not found the the disease. God is found in the response from friends, family, doctors, and others. We have experienced that truth on a level I could never have imagined.


And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is.

-- Ephesians 3:17-19

10 comments:

Lori said...

FABULOUS news! Congratulations!

deyerles said...

Great News! Looking forward to seeing you guys in June.
Hugs,
Debbie

claudia deyerle said...

Awesome!Miss you all can't wait to see you in June.

love you all,
Claudia

clp45 said...

Kyle,

It was around this time last year that Bob and I met you and Tyler at Anderson. I cried when we left there that day but I am smiling now as I hear your great news. I continue to read your posts and appreciate your love and commitment to the cause.

Connie

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!

Char Woods said...

I'm SO so happy for you, and so choked up myself!! I have been thinking about you and ran to meetings all day and hadn't checked the website. YAHOOOO. Way to go Tyler! I can't wait to meet you all in person!!

best, Char

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you! Amazing - Wonderful - Awesome!!

The Smith Family
Dublin. Ohio

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

www.caringbridge.org/oh/oliviagood

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Wonderful News!!!


www.caringbridge.org/oh/oliviagood

Sheryl

Heidi said...

I am following your story and I am praying for you every day.. Thank you for keeping the updates going..
Heidi